Eastern RP board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eastern RP board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Qia'nah te Zariah (Jenn Senn)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Qia

Qia

Qia'nah te Zariah (Jenn Senn) Empty
PostSubject: Qia'nah te Zariah (Jenn Senn)   Qia'nah te Zariah (Jenn Senn) I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:20 am

Name: Qia’nah te Xariah
Title: TBA
Species: Zemarian
Sex: Female
Origin: The planet Zemara

Description:
Qia’nah (or Qia to friends) is a semi-humanoid. At 6 feet and 140 pounds she is slightly taller and thinner than Human females, and has pale blue skin. Her lips and fingernails are lavender, and her eyes are a very deep blue. Instead of hair, she has very fine dark blue tentacles, hanging almost to her waist. These function as extra fingers, allowing her to hold things or press buttons with them. When hanging free, they tend to float just slightly, as though she were underwater. When necessary she can pull them into a knot at the base of her neck, and never ever needs pins to hold it there.

History:
Qia is an extremely intelligent scientist, who quite often comes across as a know it all – completely unintentionally. She is friendly to all, yet has trouble making close friends. Somehow Qia manages to always see the bright side of things, sometimes to the point of irritating her fellow officers. She enjoys reading, and on her off duty hours can often be found in the ships library, or curled up somewhere with a book. Qia is also slightly OCD, and has a tendency to annoy the ships technicians by re-wiring things in the science lab without notifying them. This occasionally leads to blown fuses and overloaded circuits...

Qia comes from the capital city on Zemara, but that is about all anyone knows. She joined the UEE at age 20, and has, as far as anyone can tell, never gone home. She dislikes talking about her past, and will go to great lengths to change the subject.

::I have the rest of her story if you need it, I just don’t want to give it all away yet...::
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Qia'nah te Zariah (Jenn Senn) Empty
PostSubject: Approved   Qia'nah te Zariah (Jenn Senn) I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:11 am

Approved ^^
Back to top Go down
https://enmurp.rpg-board.net

Qia'nah te Zariah (Jenn Senn)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eastern RP board :: OLD POSTS :: old characters-
Jump to: