Eastern RP board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eastern RP board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Posting and Story

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Liam

Liam

Posting and Story Empty
PostSubject: Posting and Story   Posting and Story I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:46 am

So i'm still not sure how this whole thing is going to work. I jumped in and started posting. and just for reference my bit on the bridge happens before we're supposed to meet the admiral. hope that's ok...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Posting and Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posting and Story   Posting and Story I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:22 pm

nope that works ^^ we just need to set on a ship design now so your not walking in space Razz
Back to top Go down
https://enmurp.rpg-board.net
Merlin

Posting and Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posting and Story   Posting and Story I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:53 pm

Read the forum rules theres a topic in there about posting and how its going to work, also how RP is a key engine in this game.
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

Posting and Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posting and Story   Posting and Story I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:31 am

I was also thinking it would be good to have a standardized format for posts. My proposal is asterisks for actions, eg. *Liam walks to the computer* and color for speech, eg. "Computer, disengage parking clamps" also we separate actions and speech by a line, eg.
---

*Liam walks to the computer*

"computer, disengage parking clamps"

*nothing happens. frustrated, Liam slams his hand down onto the console*

"ow..."

---
also also, maybe everyone could pick a color for their speech so we can tell at a glance who's talking... just ideas, feel free to discuss...
Back to top Go down
Merlin

Posting and Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posting and Story   Posting and Story I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:56 am

Nope that works, just make sure that you tell us your leaving before you post somewhere else, unless is ove a comm channel.
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

Posting and Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posting and Story   Posting and Story I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:00 am

right... forgot about that...
Back to top Go down
Vi'Roth-IX

Vi'Roth-IX

Posting and Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posting and Story   Posting and Story I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:35 am

As long as we each make sure to right in an understandable way I'm sure we won't have any problems.
Back to top Go down
Minoko

Minoko

Posting and Story Empty
PostSubject: Bit o' info   Posting and Story I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:27 pm

Wasn't sure where to post this little bit o' info, so I figure i can throw it in here.

As far as Minoko, I gave a beginning post, but I have something a bit different planned. Just so everyone knows.

Minoko was clearly late for her meeting, far more so than Merlin. I'm going to have it so she ends up having to sneak onto the ship some way or another, then go from there.

<.<...>.>.. Hope that's ok with everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Posting and Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posting and Story   Posting and Story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Posting and Story
Page 1 of 1