Eastern RP board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eastern RP board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mercede's Diner

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Merlin

Mercede's Diner Empty
PostSubject: Mercede's Diner   Mercede's Diner I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:23 am

*Walks over and gets his coffee and begins pouring over the reports. His keen eyesight allows him to read insanly fast. He soon loeses track of time and gets lost in the texts*
Back to top Go down
Qia

Qia

Mercede's Diner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercede's Diner   Mercede's Diner I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:12 am

*Qia enters, and looks around for an empty table to claim. Not finding one, she steps up to the counter to order*

"I'll have a double strength morning perk espresso please, no sugar"

*While she waits for her drink she scans the room thoughtfully*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Mercede's Diner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercede's Diner   Mercede's Diner I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:01 am

*A female voice follows a chime over the system speakers*

Admiral Taket's shuttle arriving in bay 1, Admiral Taket arriving. All appointments please report to the conference hall for pre-flight briefing.
Back to top Go down
https://enmurp.rpg-board.net
Qia

Qia

Mercede's Diner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercede's Diner   Mercede's Diner I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:04 am

*After receiving her drink, and still not finding an empty table, she decides she'd better just drink it on the way to the briefing. Grabbing her cup, she starts out the door. *
Back to top Go down
Merlin

Mercede's Diner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercede's Diner   Mercede's Diner I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:54 am

*Looking up on his pad the time he bolts with reports in hand for the conferance hall*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mercede's Diner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercede's Diner   Mercede's Diner I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mercede's Diner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eastern RP board :: OLD POSTS :: Starbase 001-
Jump to: