Eastern RP board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eastern RP board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Conference Hall

Go down 
+2
Qia
Liam
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Liam

Liam

Conference Hall Empty
PostSubject: Conference Hall   Conference Hall I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:07 am

*Strutting through the doors, Liam stands off to the side of the hall to observe the rest of his crew as they arrive.*
Back to top Go down
Qia

Qia

Conference Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conference Hall   Conference Hall I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:19 am

*Steps into the hall, then looks around trying to figure out where to sit*
Back to top Go down
Vi'Roth-IX

Vi'Roth-IX

Conference Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conference Hall   Conference Hall I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:21 am

Vi'Roth-IX followed Liam through the doors and took position next to him. He straightened up bringing himself to an average human height. Biologicals seemed to make certain character judgments based on height.
Back to top Go down
Qia

Qia

Conference Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conference Hall   Conference Hall I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:26 am

*Taking a seat, Qia settles in to listen*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Conference Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conference Hall   Conference Hall I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:45 am

*Admiral Taket strides in through the door and over to the head of the table that everyone is now positioned around.*

Good morning. I apologize for my tardiness my shuttle pilot became ill and a replacement had to be called. Now lets get started. You have all been called here to serve aboard the new Nova Class starship the UEE Temerarious. She is an experimental ship equipped with a new slipstream drive which you will be testing out for us. Not all of you crew is currently here, but some will be joining you along the way.

*He pauses for a moment and then sighs a stern look on his face.*

Captain, your communications officer is missing. Care to elaborate?
Back to top Go down
https://enmurp.rpg-board.net
Liam

Liam

Conference Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conference Hall   Conference Hall I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:50 am

"That cat guy? I don't know where he went... I ran into him on the shi-- outside and he told me you were delayed. He went to the diner but I assumed if he knew when you were getting here he would know to be here when you arrived..."

Last edited by Liam on Fri May 29, 2009 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Conference Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conference Hall   Conference Hall I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:53 am

*The admiral begins to rub his eyes as he sighs again*

A genius when it comes to linguistics but can't carry a watch on him to save his life. Call him or say his name loudly he'll most likely hear you.
Back to top Go down
Merlin

Conference Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conference Hall   Conference Hall I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:58 am

*Comes bolting in through the door, he straightens his jacket before taking a seat next to Qui, trying his hardest to look innocent.*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Conference Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conference Hall   Conference Hall I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:01 am

Clears his thoat before continuing

Well your orders are to take her out of the system and test the slip stream drive for only a few seconds at a time. Take sensor readings and report back here in one weeks time. I'm not going to lie, this ship is highly experimental, but will unlock great spaces for us if possible. Dismissed.
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

Conference Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conference Hall   Conference Hall I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:11 am

"Well you heard the man you lazy bums! Get to the ship, the lot of ya! Hyaa!"

*as everyone stares at him in amazement, Liam clears his throat and begins again*

"Excuse me... What I meant was if everyone would like to join me I think it's time we went back to the ship."

*He realizes what he just said and quickly tries to cover it*

"I mean TO the ship! For the first time! To see it... now... for the first time... with my... eyes..."

*And with a sideways glance at the Admiral to see if he bought it he is out the door*

Last edited by Liam on Fri May 29, 2009 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Merlin

Conference Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conference Hall   Conference Hall I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:13 am

Just covers his eyes with his paw as he shakes his head and rises to his feet padding for the door dragging Qui, who has a bewildered look on her face, behind her.
Back to top Go down
Vi'Roth-IX

Vi'Roth-IX

Conference Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conference Hall   Conference Hall I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:18 am

Vi'Roth-IX's many processors buzzed to life as he took in this new information. Testing a new warpdrive would definitely be a worthy assignment.

He studied the Captain's odd outburst with mild curiosity. 'This biological seems to have committed a social faux pas.' He continued to observe as the captain tried to cover his outburst with a more neutral statement, and then suddenly altered his statement to be less truthful.

"Excuse me, but didn't we just come from the ship Captain?"

Everyone seemed to be headed to the ship regardless though, so Vi'Roth-IX followed.
Back to top Go down
Qia

Qia

Conference Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conference Hall   Conference Hall I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:40 pm

*Grins as she follows the cat man to the ship*

"I think I'm going to like you guys"

*Hurries to catch up with the Captain*

Sorry I didn't have a chance to introduce myself earlier Sir, I'm Qia'nah, your Science Officer. It's a pleasure to meet you"
Back to top Go down
Minoko

Minoko

Conference Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conference Hall   Conference Hall I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:22 pm

*Frantically, a fox woman comes running up, her legs pushing her as hard as she could. Late. Why on this day did I have to be late? She ran into the area in which the meeting and debriefing was supposed to have taken place. She threw open the doors and moved in, not spotting a single soul that she could call crew. With a huff she took a seat in a very well worn chair, her tail bristling out as she thought of what her next course of action could be.*

If it isn't one thing Minoko, it's always another..
Back to top Go down
Merlin

Conference Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conference Hall   Conference Hall I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:25 pm

*A comm beep comes onto the fox's comm badge*

Minoko, the meetings over everyone is on the Temerarious. Come up to the bridge and I'll fill you in one the briefing.

*The badge chimes off*
Back to top Go down
Qia

Qia

Conference Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conference Hall   Conference Hall I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:48 pm

*Without waiting for an answer, Qia hurries ahead and boards the ship*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Conference Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conference Hall   Conference Hall I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Conference Hall
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eastern RP board :: OLD POSTS :: Starbase 001-
Jump to: