Eastern RP board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eastern RP board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taran (Benjamin)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taran
Admin
Taran

Taran (Benjamin) Empty
PostSubject: Taran (Benjamin)   Taran (Benjamin) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:03 pm

Name: Taran
Title: TBA
Species: Vulcan
Sex: Male
Origin: Planet Vulcan

Description: Taran wears an immaculate UEE uniform depicting his rank. He has black hair with premature streaks of grey in it. His expression is always neutral, though not disdainful. Standing six foot five inches tall, he is very large, and extremely strong, but his black eyes betray a very keen intelligence. His skin is a slightly pallid color, reflecting the amount of time he has spent on ships with artificial lighting. He wears no body decoration whatsoever, and when off duty, he will wear a simple black jumpsuit and shoes.

History:
One of the few Vulcans to enter service in the UEE, Taran has found the human lifestyle somewhat difficult to adjust to. While he rose through the ranks at a very high speed due to his exceptional intelligence and judgment when he was younger, an incident demoted him from Captain to Commander, and has been assigned to various ships since. This is his newest assignment after the loss of the USS Njaal. He has survived the loss of two ships in ten years, and has earned a reputation as a 'curse' on starships. Despite this, he is a very competent officer, and does everything to the best of his ability. His hobbies include playing 3-D chess and other games, as well as the study of human art and music. It is fascinating to the Vulcan how something so logical can be imbued with such emotion yet still remain a thing of beauty and balance. His latest interest is in playing the violin.

Hello Very Happy I'm a friend of Luke's.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Taran (Benjamin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taran (Benjamin)   Taran (Benjamin) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:07 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://enmurp.rpg-board.net
Admin
Admin

Taran (Benjamin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taran (Benjamin)   Taran (Benjamin) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:08 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://enmurp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Taran (Benjamin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taran (Benjamin)   Taran (Benjamin) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taran (Benjamin)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eastern RP board :: OLD POSTS :: old characters-
Jump to: