Eastern RP board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eastern RP board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PLACE DESC. FOR CREW QUARTERS HERE PLEASE

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PLACE DESC. FOR CREW QUARTERS HERE PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: PLACE DESC. FOR CREW QUARTERS HERE PLEASE   PLACE DESC. FOR CREW QUARTERS HERE PLEASE I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:28 am

They can be more than a few lines, but please don't write a novel.
Back to top Go down
https://enmurp.rpg-board.net
Liam

Liam

PostSubject: Re: PLACE DESC. FOR CREW QUARTERS HERE PLEASE   PLACE DESC. FOR CREW QUARTERS HERE PLEASE I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:35 am

The Captain's Quarters are fairly spacious, but not overly so. Walking through the door into the entry area, one finds his ready room to the left, a study/library to the right, and his common area straight ahead. Off of the common area are his refresher room and bedroom. The area is lavishly furnished, but decorated with odd trinkets: a Rubik's cube, an old Earth toy that has always gotten the best of him; a lava lamp, a light that is filled with a molten gelatinous substance; and other assorted curiosities from the days of Earth before unification.
Back to top Go down
Qia

Qia

PostSubject: Re: PLACE DESC. FOR CREW QUARTERS HERE PLEASE   PLACE DESC. FOR CREW QUARTERS HERE PLEASE I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:53 pm

A simple description of Qia's room would be "comfortably messy" - books on the desk, random pieces of clothing draped over the chair, bed unmade. It has the look of a lived in space - and despite the simplicity of the crew chambers, she has made it home. She has hung softly colored fabric from the walls, there is a photo of her home planet on the desk, a plant of some sort taking up half the table. But mostly there are books - from Earth, from Zemara, and more. Every now and then she will make an effort to clean, but the result only lasts for a day or two.
Back to top Go down
Minoko

Minoko

PostSubject: Re: PLACE DESC. FOR CREW QUARTERS HERE PLEASE   PLACE DESC. FOR CREW QUARTERS HERE PLEASE I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:21 pm

*Her quarters weren't large, but it sure wasn't small either. In her mind, it was just the right size for her. Her bed looked made, but it was done in a messy fashion. She had a small nightstand next to her bed with a simple lamp on it. A few pillows haphazardly strewn either across her bed or in the chairs she sat in. Her walls were different though. It looked as though she had taken a paintbrush to the walls. They had very earthy colors, and it made her feel more at home. She was pretty sure that her painting the walls hadn't been allowed, but she'd deal with that as it came up.*
Back to top Go down
Taran
Admin
Taran

PostSubject: Re: PLACE DESC. FOR CREW QUARTERS HERE PLEASE   PLACE DESC. FOR CREW QUARTERS HERE PLEASE I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:02 pm

Taran's quarters are definately spartan. There is a bed, a food replicator, a restroom and a computer terminal built into a table with two chairs in it where he could hold meetings. All of the furniture was of the standard UEE make, and looked pretty boring. The lone deviance from a standard-issue quarters was a set of strange and ethereal-looking chimes that stood upon the table. They tinkled gently all on their own, though the tinkling could be stopped with a press of a button on the side of the chimes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLACE DESC. FOR CREW QUARTERS HERE PLEASE   PLACE DESC. FOR CREW QUARTERS HERE PLEASE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLACE DESC. FOR CREW QUARTERS HERE PLEASE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eastern RP board :: OOC :: WAIT SAY WHAT!?-
Jump to: