Eastern RP board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eastern RP board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TIMING iSSUES

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

TIMING iSSUES Empty
PostSubject: TIMING iSSUES   TIMING iSSUES I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:46 pm

Hey guys. There is a lot of confusion about time and how some of the topics are jumping here and there. So from now on the Mission topics or the one that everyone should be around for will be title 'MISSION: (title of mission)' That way things arn't getting confusing. If you want something to go along the same time line just cope and past the Mission title as your subject.

For instance when Robert ran to his quarters, since that was still the same mission and was part of the same story then He could copy "MISSION: First Launching etc etc" That way we could find him on the ship.

Please post a reply if you understand, Its hard for me to sift through Skype when there is a lot of chatter to see if you read this and if there are any questions.
Back to top Go down
https://enmurp.rpg-board.net
Qia

Qia

TIMING iSSUES Empty
PostSubject: Re: TIMING iSSUES   TIMING iSSUES I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:39 am

I got it - for mission related stories, keep a mission related title, and timeline. For non mission stories, post a different thread.
Back to top Go down

TIMING iSSUES
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eastern RP board :: OLD POSTS :: old characters-
Jump to: