Eastern RP board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eastern RP board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Launching of the UEE Temerarious

Go down 
+4
Jonathan
Minoko
Merlin
Admin
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

First Launching of the UEE Temerarious Empty
PostSubject: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:12 pm

The lights on the bridge gleam brightly the lines and curves of the bridge crisp and new. The different stations alive and beeping with different colors and commands available. The view screen is crisp as a clear image of the starbase lingers in its gaze. The bridge for the UEE Temerarious is ready and waiting for its officers for its maiden voyage.
Back to top Go down
https://enmurp.rpg-board.net
Merlin

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:21 pm

*The tall feline strides over and sits by his comm station and taps his built in ear piece like he was tuning a station. His hands working feverishly over his controls.*

Spacedock control this is Temerarious. We are now commencing with pre flight tests of all systems, stand by communications test.
Back to top Go down
Minoko

Minoko

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:07 pm

The comm badge! Why couldn't she of remembered that.. For all intents and purposes, she usually was quick witted and sharp, but today for some reason she just wasn't at the top of her game. As she approached the ship, she could feel the power running through it and smiled. She would finally be living her dream. She entered the ship and grinned as the doors swished open and closed. She entered a larger room. Lights were blinking and the hum of electronics filled her delicate ears.

This is just amazing.. *She whispered.*
Back to top Go down
Merlin

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:11 pm

*The cat looks up and over his shoulder to see the new officer on the bridge*

Ah Minoko.

*He gets up and goes over to shake the fox's hand*

Welcome abord the Temerarious. Its great to see that you made it. Don't worry about the briefing Adrmil Taket is long winded just to say we're going to go test the speed on this baby.

*He goes back over and sits at his station.*
Back to top Go down
Minoko

Minoko

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:23 pm

*She took his hand within her own and smiled.*

Glad to be here. I was pretty sure I missed out on my chances.

*At his admittance, she laughed some, giving a nod.*

Of course. I never have been on a ship before, so this is rather exciting.
Back to top Go down
Merlin

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:38 pm

Well its about to be more so, the Captain will be along shorty and we'll be going through system tests to get under way.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:57 pm

Jonathan moved from the trubo lift onto the bridge. He had been late for the breifing and when he docked he was informed that the captain was heading to the ship. As he entered the bridge he could see that had managed to beat the capatin back. Instead it appearded a Furthian Leiutenant had command.

"Lieutenant, Commander Matherson repoting for duty." Jonathan saluted, "I missed the breifing I was delayed by a disstres call. I was told the captain was on his way here."
Back to top Go down
Merlin

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:12 pm

*Stands up from his chair and saluetes the newest officer on the bridge.*

Leiutenant Mackinaw, Communications. Indeed the Captain should be arriving shortly and we will hopefully be getting underway just after that.
Back to top Go down
Minoko

Minoko

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:08 am

*Looks towards the newest crew member that entered and gave a small smile his way.*

I'm Officer Minoko, your medical personal on board.

*She stood also, extending her hand to him, tail swaying slightly.*
Back to top Go down
Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:13 am

*Jonathan took Minoko’s hand for a brisk hand shake.*

Thank you, I am Commander Matheson.

*Jonathan turned back to the Lieutenant*

Lieutenant I am to take on the position of tactical, I am not familiar with the Nova design which console is tactical?
Back to top Go down
Merlin

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:55 am

*With a sweeping motion the feline points over to a standing station located behind the captains chair.*

Your station is here sir. Have you briefed your security personnel or would you like me to send out a comm to all of them?
Back to top Go down
Minoko

Minoko

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:08 am

*She took her hand back and stared at the man for a moment before turning some. He was short and to the point, and for some reason that didn't quite settle right in her stomach.. but she would make the best of this! her dreams were finally being fulfilled.*

Which way to the Medical bay? I wish to get a feel for my surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Merlin

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:11 am

*The spotted cat looks over to the fox and motions towards a map on one of the consoles*

Deck 5, The computer should be able to guide you from there.
Back to top Go down
Vi'Roth-IX

Vi'Roth-IX

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:26 am

The comm speakers crackled to life and Vi'Roth-IX's simulated voice could be heard across the bridge.

"I have completed my preliminary diagnostic of the ship. Everything is running at 93.00323% efficiency, 5.02319% higher than projected. The power grid experienced oscillation on a range of .00002 as systems came online. All systems are fully operational. The UEE Temerarious is ready for launch."
Back to top Go down
Qia

Qia

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:07 pm

*Entering the bridge, she looks around*

"Oh, she's just beautiful!

*Catching Merlin's eye*

"You're Lieutenant Mackinaw, right? Comm?"
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:43 pm

*strutting into the bridge - his bridge! - and taking a seat in the command chair - his command chair! - Liam addresses the crew - his crew! - for the first time*

"Alright Ladies and Gentlemen, where do we stand? Status reports."

* - his status reports! - *
Back to top Go down
Minoko

Minoko

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:07 pm

*Her comm badge beeped and the message came through. She tapped her screen and patched herself through to the bridge. She saluted the captain before speaking.*

Sir. Officer Minoko, commander of the Medical Personal. Everything is on record and working properly. I have begun pulling vitals and past medical records if available.
Back to top Go down
Vi'Roth-IX

Vi'Roth-IX

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:06 pm

The comm link buzzed with static for a second and then Vi'Roth-IX's simulated voice came through again.

"I'm sorry, I seem to have made my initial report too soon. I reiterate from preliminary diagnostic of the ship: Everything is running at 93.00323% efficiency, 5.02319% higher than projected. The power grid experienced oscillation on a range of .00002 as systems came online. All systems are fully operational. The UEE Temerarious is structurally ready for launch."

The comm link returned to silence.
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:18 pm

"Thank you Medical and Engineering. Comm, Science, Tactical? Talk to me."
Back to top Go down
Qia

Qia

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:35 am

*Firing off an almost snappy salute, Qia addresses the Captain*

"Sir, I'm heading down to Science and will have a report for you in just a few minutes. I'd also like to run some scans, to get the feel for this system."

*Qia enters the lift, and the doors swish shut behind her*
Back to top Go down
Merlin

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:32 am

*Spins around in his chair looking towards the Captain.*

Comm channels show green, Spacedock signals ready to launch when we are captain. They express their appologies for the tardiness of our helms men but sends their acknowledgments for a computer guided disembark.
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:33 am

"Alright, that just leaves us with tactical, which is..."

*noticing Matheson for the first time*

"Great Googly Moogly! You're a big son of a gun!"

*regaining composure, clearing throat*

"Sorry about that. How's it looking... uhh... sorry, your name again?"
Back to top Go down
Qia

Qia

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:22 pm

*The comm buzzes and Qia's voice comes on*

"Sir, Lieutenant Qia of Science reporting. All scans show normal, and ready for launch."
Back to top Go down
Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:41 am

*Jonathan answered the Captain, ignoring his previous comment about Jonathan's size. He was simply a soldier and his size had given him certain advatages in his previous life.*

Sir, from my station weapons and sheild look in top condition. As well, Sir I am Commander Jonathan Matheson. I would like a metting with you after we have left the station.
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:40 am

"Alright Matheson that can be arranged... If all is in order then, I believe we're ready..."

*and, with a flourish that is hardly appropriate for the Captain of a UEE Vessel,*

"Computer! Take us out!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Launching of the UEE Temerarious
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next