Eastern RP board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eastern RP board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Launching of the UEE Temerarious

Go down 
+4
Jonathan
Minoko
Merlin
Admin
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Qia

Qia

First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:13 pm

Qia enters the bridge and stops, staring out at the magnificent star scape. She would never get tired of that view. How could anyone go back to living planetside after seeing that? Realizing she is blocking the door, she moves to her station and takes a seat, attention still fixed on the screen.
Back to top Go down
Merlin

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:38 pm

Looks around to the captain, and gives him a report.

Sir. We are now in final stages of docking with the station, awaiting guidance from docking control. The station reads that your new first officer is on site and waiting transfer at your word. Also a new lieutenant engineer is suppose to be coming aboard to assist Vi.
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:16 am

"Sounds good. Matheson, take us in. Merlin, signal the base that we are ready to receive our additional crew members at their convenience. I want all systems repaired and,"

signaling for a comm channel to be opened,

"VR, I want you to re-check all of the AI that runs the ship. I don't want another incident like the one we just had when we try to pull out of here."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:30 am

Nods over to the captain.

Mars Station this is Temerarious, final docking complete. The Captain signals ready for additional crew and repair teams to board.
Back to top Go down
https://enmurp.rpg-board.net
Taran
Admin
Taran

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:35 pm

-In the teleportation bay-
The teleporter finally finished reconstructing Taran's particles. The man blinked calmly, looking around and nodding to the officer on duty at the time. He wore an impeccable commander's uniform, and his hair was neatly combed. If the man could be described in one word, it would be 'professional'.
“Welcome aboard, sir. Here's your PDA. It contains maps of the ship, personnel assignments, detailed bios of all the crew members and system specs.” The man offered a small personal device, about six inches by six inches. It had a touchscreen that covered the entire front, and it displayed the official logo.

The vulcan took it, nodding. “Thank you, ensign. I will report to the bridge immediately. The new quartermaster and replacement crew should be joining you shortly.” As the man walked out of the room, he entered his personal passcode and accessed the maps, quickly figuring out where the bridge was.

-Two minutes later-
The turbolift opened, revealing the new first officer to the crew. As protocol demanded, he stepped off the bridge and walked over to the captain immediately, saluting politely. His face maintained an expression of polite neutrality at all times. “Commander Taran, reporting for duty as XO, sir.” He lowered his hand and let both arms move behind him to stand at parade rest, waiting for instructions.
Back to top Go down
Minoko

Minoko

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:33 pm

*She finally left her area and made her way to the bridge. As she walked, she took a bit of time to observe the stars and just how small she really was. The doors to the bridge swished open and she stepped inside. Looking at the tall and thin man, she blinked a few times but said nothing. She took an empty seat and looked around at everyone there.*
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 6:52 am

"Ah, Commander Taran, at ease. Nice to have you on board... finally... I apologize for our tardiness. We had a slight problem with - exploding - while we were heading out of spacedock. Hopefully it won't be a further issue. Your command post will be right over there, and essentially you will be in charge of the ship whenever I am not. This is Merlin, our Comm officer; Matheson: Tactical; Qia: Science; and Minoko: Medical."

Signaling Merlin to open a comm to Engeneering,

"And our head Engineer is Vi'Roth-IX. VR, this is Commander Taran, our new XO."

Turning back to Taran,

"VR has hard-wired himself into the ship in order to communicate with her better, so you won't be seeing much of him. I'm sure you will get to know the rest of the crew very quickly, as well as the layout of the ship. There isn't much that needs to be done until we get closer to actual launch. We will be departing just as soon as the repair teams finish fixing the.. uh.. explode.. ed.. ey.. bits... Until then you may do whatever you wish. We will call you to the bridge when we are ready to depart."
Back to top Go down
Merlin

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:00 am

Without turning his station the spotted cat brings his paw up to his head pressing against his ear piece.

Captain, repair crews 2, 3, 4, reporting that repairs are complete. Crews 1 and 5 are still onboard working out issues that VR hadn't quite addressed yet. Admiral Taket is also requesting a progress report on our situation and if it will hinder in our completion to test out the new slip stream drive.
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:16 am

"Relay all of that information to the Admiral and tell him that the only thing hindering us is the poor workmanship of his crews. We are doing the best we can to complete the mission as stated, but we must deal with problems as they arise."
Back to top Go down
Merlin

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:25 am

Aye Cap'n

The cheetah turned back to his station and begin tapping away at his console.
Back to top Go down
Minoko

Minoko

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:14 pm

*Finally, she got up and walked around, stopping at the first person she saw. The tall blue woman named Qia. She smiled, canines showing and ears twitching as she extended her hand.*

Commander Minoko.

*She laughed after, still not used to the rank before her name.*

Minoko is just fine though.

*She looked her over, having never seen someone quite like her before.*

Lots of different people on here. I like it.
Back to top Go down
Qia

Qia

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:50 pm

*Qia smiles at the short figure in front of her*

Lieutenant Qia - And you're right, I'm not used to my rank either, so you'd be better off just calling me Qia. It's nice to meet you, Minoko.

*She looks back out the viewscreen, where Mars is now visible*

I've never been to Mars before, have you?
Back to top Go down
Minoko

Minoko

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:54 pm

*Nods.*

No, never. I've never left the ground.

*She looked out also, admiring the view.*

This is just amazing..
Back to top Go down
Taran
Admin
Taran

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:29 am

If any emotion entered the black-haired vulcan's mind, his eyes betrayed none of it. He nodded politely to each one of the crew members in turn, even nodding to the comm station where Vi'Roth-IX was presumably listening through. His eyebrow quirked at the mention of slipstream drive, but filed it away for later thought.

He mentally recapped the past few minutes, evaluating behaviors. None of the crew exhibited hostile attitudes, merely curiosity about his presence and polite welcome. This was useful. In fact, the only one who engaged in any sort of illogical behavior at this time was, in fact, the captain. The brashness was within standard deviance for humans however, and he didn't worry about it unduly. The two females interacting by the viewscreen provided a momentary glimpse into anthropsychology, but otherwise not much seemed to need his attention for the moment.

Having finished his initial analysis of the crew, the vulcan sat down and began to reconfigure his personal console for his specific style of interaction. He also began the slow and cumbersome process of wiring up his communicator badge to the central system.

During all of this, the vulcan hadn't spoken a word to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Minoko

Minoko

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:36 am

*She bowed her head to Qia and excuses herself, making her way over to the tall man. Her ears swirled some before leaning back some and perking quickly, her interest caught.*

Hi. My name's Minoko. I'm the Medical Commander.

*She seemed a bit out of place for such a serious atmosphere. She was almost bouncing with excitement of meeting a new person. First Qia, now the tall Vulcan man. She looked over his shoulder, straining to have to do so.*

..So.. What are you doing?

*It seemed like an almost childish question, but she truly was interested.*
Back to top Go down
Taran
Admin
Taran

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:43 am

After quickly finishing a command line, the dark-haired man looked up at her, nodding politely, before standing up and bowing formally. "Commander Taran of Vulcan, new XO." He, on the other hand, seemed absolutely in his element of a serious atmosphere, and in fact would look rather silly out of it, especially say, on a sunny beach in swim trunks.

...not a good image actually. Ugh.

"I'm reconfiguring my personal communicator to sync up with the ship's communications array. It allows me to use the comm units directly through my badge as necessary. It is quite convenient if I am addressing other situations inside the ship and need to communicate with another vessel."
Back to top Go down
Minoko

Minoko

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:49 am

*As he stood up, she blinked, having himself tower over her. Her tail bristled, but she smiled anyway.*

That does sound really important.

*She felt the need to speak of something she had done, so she pointed at the next crew hand that walked by.*

I uh.. graphed skin on him. Just a small burn, but it looks rather nice!
Back to top Go down
Taran
Admin
Taran

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:53 am

He watched her tail bristle, and stood back slightly, aware that he was on the tall side, and there was no point in further aggravating what was a rather nervous and young doctor in front of him. Doctors who were nervous made mistakes.

"Ah, I see. I will keep that in mind in case I ever have any unfortunate encounters with a phaser or disruptor pistol."
Could that have been amusement in his tone? Nah, no way.
Back to top Go down
Minoko

Minoko

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:00 am

*At his comment and the tone of his voice, she found herself smiling a bit more than before. She nodded a bit, her earing gleaming some under the lights. The suit she now wore was custom ordered and made, and it had been awaiting her in the Med Bay. She had a bit of a small tuft of fur coming from the top, close to her neck, but other than that, it made her look official. She also wore a white lab coat, tailored to fit her stature and work around her tail.*

I haven't eaten at all.. Would you maybe care to join me for a bite?

*She questioned, looking up at him. He wasn't 'that' much taller then her 5'2, but it was still a bit impressive. She offered the invitation to eat in a rather good natured way, her stomach giving a grumble to reassure that she was indeed hungry.*
Back to top Go down
Taran
Admin
Taran

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:04 am

Taran's eyebrows furrowed for a second as he worked this one out. Why would you need to eat together versus eating alone? He put it down to more emotional customs, and decided the prudent thing would be to accept her offer. He hadn't gotten to be a captain (before he'd been demoted) by being a social klutz, and knew terran dining ettiquette, as well as several other species.

"I would be honored to join you."
He said politely and gestured towards the turbolift.

Ladies first, as always.
Back to top Go down
Minoko

Minoko

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:11 am

*She hadn't actually expected him to accept her offer to eat, and it surprised her greatly when he did. She spring with happiness and hunger as she grabbed at his hand, pulling him rather quickly towards the lift.*

I'm glad you decided to join me. I really do hate eating alone.

*It was clear she was excited, merely by the amount of force she ended up really pulling him by. After they got to the lift, she suddenly realized what she just did and blushed heavily, releasing his hand and tucking her hands into the white lab coat pocket.*

Uh.. I.. Sorry! I'm just hungry..And excited.. If you couldn't tell.

*It was now evident she was embarrassed.*
Back to top Go down
Taran
Admin
Taran

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:18 am

Aaand suddenly he was being dragged along. That was no mean feat, and it astonished the man that she had the strength to do it. Most women weren't that...forward either. It was generally the males of the species that...

Oh, now they were in the turbolift and she was apologizing. He merely cocked an eyebrow and shook his head. "I was aware of your excitement, Miss Minoko." Once again, that almost amusement. He pressed the button closing the turbolift to send them down towards the eating quarters.

Vulcans didn't blush. They did look momentarily suprised, however.
Back to top Go down
Minoko

Minoko

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:25 am

*She blushed moreso, her hands coming out of her pockets only to play with the hem of her sleeve. As the lift went down to ground level, she risked a look up at him. As he called her 'Miss Minoko' she found herself blushing even more. Commander was one title, now Miss? This is something she really would have to get used to.*

Where would you like to eat? I've never been off the ground before.. So I'm rather new to this.

*At his surprised look, she found herself laughing shortly, the expression almost priceless.*
Back to top Go down
Taran
Admin
Taran

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:28 am

The door swished closed on the pair, and the turbolift travelled at warp speed towards the dining area and away from the topic! Huzzah!

OOC: Topic continued at: https://enmurp.rpg-board.net/star-base-001-f8/takeout-food-t39.htm#240
Back to top Go down
Qia

Qia

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:28 pm

*Looking around, Qia notices that some of the crew have left the bridge, presumably for lunch. Lunch....her stomach growls and she blushes violet. With all the excitement of the launch, she could use something to eat. She heads for the lift when she remembers they are at starbase - she can go eat there! Far more choices than the cafeteria on board, and more exciting too. Humming happily she presses the button for the transport room.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Launching of the UEE Temerarious
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next