Eastern RP board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eastern RP board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Launching of the UEE Temerarious

Go down 
+4
Jonathan
Minoko
Merlin
Admin
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Liam

Liam

First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:54 am

A sharp gurgle in his stomach informs the captain that he has not eaten. He turns to the remaining crew.

"I'm going to the mess to get some food, call me if anything else breaks."

He turns and starts out the door.
Back to top Go down
Vi'Roth-IX

Vi'Roth-IX

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:57 am

"I apologize for my slow reply, Captain. My processors where compiling the new A.I. She will be online momentarily. There may a slight interruption in any running programs. Please save your work now or changes may be lost."

And then, suddenly, every screen and console on the bridge went blank.

[.

Primary Systems Online...

Loading Artificial Intelligence...

Designation: SARA...

SARA Online... ]

"Salutations, Captain. I will be replacing the original A.I. systems for this vessel."

Last edited by Vi'Roth-IX on Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:05 am

"Uhh... Hello... And you would be?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:12 am

My name is Sara, but I can be addressed in many forms and facets thanks to my programmers knowledge in artificial intelligence programming. What can I do for you today Captain?
Back to top Go down
https://enmurp.rpg-board.net
Liam

Liam

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:15 am

"Uhh..."

A thought strikes him.

"Can you make me a sandwich?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:17 am

Negative. The nearest food replicator is in the captains ready room.
Back to top Go down
https://enmurp.rpg-board.net
Liam

Liam

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:20 am

"I have a food replicator in my ready room!? Why was I not aware of this!?"

And he runs out the door to his ready room to get food.
Back to top Go down
Merlin

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:22 pm

Sighs while at his post.

Somebody remind me to tell the captain to announce who's in charge when he's leaving the bridge.

The cat continues monitoring over different audio channels picking up different chatter coming from and to the base.
Back to top Go down
Merlin

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:22 am

Gets a message from Mars Space Dock about being ready to disembark.

All hands to stations, Captain Chesterfield and Commander Taran to the bridge. I repeat all hands to stations.
Back to top Go down
Taran
Admin
Taran

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:32 am

Commander Taran had just arrived back on ship, and entered the bridge, smoothly sitting down in the XO's chair without comment, logging himself back in like he'd been here ever since the ship was built.

He surveyed the situation and blinked. "Please state the nature of the emergency." He said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Qia

Qia

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:35 am

Qia enters the bridge and takes her place at her station. She looks scans the displays in front of her, fingers dancing over the buttons.

Qia reporting to the bridge, all scans look normal and ready.
Back to top Go down
Merlin

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:37 am

Calls out to the commander from his station.

Commander all stations are secure, repair crews report status green, and we have been given the go ahead to take the Temerarious out of port. Should I signal the station that we are ready?
Back to top Go down
Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:56 pm

Jonathan checked the readout on his station. All lights were green tactical was solid and ready for anything. Comms were ready in case a security team was needed. He Looked up from his station.

Sir, Tactical is in tip top shape, we should be able to take care of ourselves if attacked.
Back to top Go down
Taran
Admin
Taran

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:23 am

Taran waited for a few minutes, taking in the orders, and then finally sighed. The captain apparently was not responding. He tapped his personally communicator.

"Captain, this is First Officer Taran. Repairs are complete. Would you like me to give the signal for us to move out?"

Normally, he would have just given the order, but as of yet, his relationship with the captain of the starship was tenuous. He wanted to make sure he was doing things the right way for this captain.
Back to top Go down
Minoko

Minoko

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:30 am

*She heard the message and ignored orders for now. Once she got to the bridge and the doors swished open. She charged in, and once spotting Taran she stopped for a moment. She gave her head a small shake, moving past him with slightly lowered head.*

I know I shouldn't be here.. but I couldn't miss something like this.
Back to top Go down
Taran
Admin
Taran

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:36 am

Taran blinked for a moment, but shook his head. "There is nothing in protocol that says you should not be here during normal ship-board operations. Your file indicated you have passed bridge training, therefore your presence is not an issue."

He looked around, waiting for the captain to respond.
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:25 am

The captain's voice come in over Taran's comm.

"-s this thing working?
Hello? There I think that's it. Taran? You there? Don't leave yet! I wanna give the order! I'll be there in just a sec!"

There is the sound of running feet, then more speech, not directed at Taran.

"VR? Will you be ok here? Sorry to leave you but... You know... It's my first ship..."

More running, then panting.

"Jeese... I don't remember the bridge being so far away... No wait... I went the wrong way..."

Footsteps.

"Noooo... Where the hell is it? Uhh... Here! No... that's the mess hall... Oh! I'll call Taran again! Taran! I'm los- wait... I gotta turn it on again... stupid... where is... there it i-"

His voice cuts out.
Back to top Go down
Taran
Admin
Taran

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:34 am

To say that Taran's face didn't move would miss the perfect opportunity to use the words 'stone-faced'. Perhaps with a dash of disapprovement and a small cloud of disgust thrown in. That would probably sum up the expression the Vulcan had on his face as he waited 'patiently' for the Glorious Captain to come waltzing in at the last minute to save the day.

Taran had been a captain before, and he knew, that even on his very first day, he was NEVER this discombobulated. This worried him. Nevertheless, it was not his position to question the Captain of this starship, and he would follow protocol to the letter.

But god help them all if this was their leader...
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:56 am

The crew turns toward the door as outside they hear the muffled sound of what seems to be a dying walrus.

"Bruuuuu-"

The door swishes open to reveal Liam letting out a massive belch.

"-uuuuup!!!"

He looks up sheepishly, noticing the door has opened.

"Excuse me..."

He clears his throat and walks into the room, once again the professional.

"Number One, status report. How soon till we can get this bird into the sky?"
Back to top Go down
Taran
Admin
Taran

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:01 am

"As soon as we are sure that all of the crew have returned to ship from dock we will be ready to go, Captain." The XO said coldly, looking at the captain like a parent over a miscreant child. This was NOT leadership.

He pulled out his PDA and entered a few numbers. "Most of the crew are onboard, though a few are still back on the starbase. Orders, Captain?"
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:11 am

"Contact everyone still on Starbase and have them get back on the ship ASAP. We've already been delayed more than necessary, I don't want to have to wait any longer."
Back to top Go down
Taran
Admin
Taran

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:35 am

"Acknowledged." He tapped into the ships intercomm and personal commlinks of all of the crew members at the same time.

"Attention, this is First Officer Taran of the UEE Temerarious. Repairs are complete and we are preparing to disembark. All crew members have 15 minutes to return to ship. The Transporter Room will stand by to beam anyone up who requires it. That is all."

He closed his comm link and nodded at the helmsman. "Prepare a course to take us out."
Back to top Go down
Vi'Roth-IX

Vi'Roth-IX

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:36 am

The doors opened and Vi'Roth-IX scuttled in, his four legs clacking against the hard floor. He was carrying a large bowl in his hand. He brought it right up to the captains station and set it down in front of him.

Long strips of turkey meat floated with small pieces of celery, carrots and potatoes in a liquid that looked very much like soup.
Back to top Go down
Liam

Liam

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:43 am

"Oh! Uhh... Thank you VR. Umm... I already ate... It does look -delicious- though... Why don't you see if someone else wants it? Maybe Qia? I'm very busy at the moment."

The captain goes back to doing nothing very busily.
Back to top Go down
Minoko

Minoko

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:55 am

*She looked over, startled at all the noise. As Vi skittered in with a bowl of food. It smelled like.. turkey. Her nose twitched some as she glanced over towards Taran, then fully to Vi once again.* You made that? *She smiled some, picturing the robot in a chef hat, leaning over a stove. This caused her to laugh some. She then blushed, looking away.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Launching of the UEE Temerarious   First Launching of the UEE Temerarious - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Launching of the UEE Temerarious
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next